Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I NEED to lose weight... But I WANT coke dammit!!!! Why must Coca~Cola be my crack.

I mean at least the real coke would help me lose weight. This one just teases me with it's ice cold can and sugary goodness. I am a slave to it, I tell you! Everytime I open the fridge, I hear Calle Ocho by Pitbull.. "you know want me..." (there is more to that sentece, but it's reggaeton and I have to make it up because seriously, I don't think that is even spanish).

I had heard that your metabolism drops as you get older. Like a fuckin rock. and it's tryin to take my ass and boohbahs right along with it... So what is a girl who forged a dr.s note through four years of high school to avoid PE to do? Join a gym, of course.

Insert fiasco here.

I HATE hate HATE the gym. Despise the smell, the look, the people. It's like the goodwill to me, I shudder when I go in... (there is nothing wrong with the goodwill per se, it just gives me bad childhood memories- that goodwill smell causes flashbacks)

Soooo. I don't know how to operate the weight machines, I don't have enough stamina to run on the treadmill- I mean I could, but I always end up looking like a fish out of water gasping for air and flopping around.

What's a girl to do.... Group Fitness! Zumba! Surely I can ZUMBA. You Tube it- embedding video is way past beginner blogger skills. I used to dance. DANCE. Dance. I can ZUMBA, dammit!

I can't Zumba.

Someone get me a coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment